Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter Cards

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping in. I made a couple Easter cards this year. I used my Changito rubber stamp. I used my Stampin Up colored pencils to color him in. I also used the watercolor blender to smooth out the color. I love this monkey!



One stamp, 3 different cards!
I always stamp my envelopes with a little something. I loved this "Keep Calm and hop on"
I hope you will leave some comment love to let me know you were here!

Til next time
xoxoxo

Just a Small Town Girl

2 comments:

  1. These are sooo cute! I love this stamp too and I'm glad you found time
    to create! Thanks for visiting me.....I have missed you....
    Hugs, D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you too! Hopefully having a functioning lap top will help with this happening more often. I sit in my home office all day most days and don't want to sit there at night for fun. My lap top is broken and only functions in one place connected to a monitor. Having a functioning one that I can use while we are watching tv, will hopefully help our cause!!! ;) Hugs back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves a little love right? Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and letting me know what you liked or maybe even didn't like. It means the world to me you took the time to visit and comment!